Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Quotes 7.6.2010

Okay, since the trailer that I'm about to put up is a City of Bones trailer, I thought I would do The Mortal Instruments quotes! They're always fun!
These are all from a doc saved on my computer so I'm not even going to try to figure out which books they are from. If you would like to know about a specific quote, I'll track it down for you. If you ask nicely :). All are quotes from Cassandra Clare.

5."From now on I will only address people by nodding at them."
"That's stupid why would you do that?"
"Because it says that 'I am a badass, and I recognize that you too, are a badass'"

4. "Do you want some soup?"
"No"
"Do you think Hodge would like some soup?"
"No one wants any soup."
"I would like some soup."
"No you don't, you just want to sleep with Isabelle."

3. "Enormous? Did you just call me fat?"
"It was an analogy."
"I am not fat."

2. "Unfortunately, my one true love remains myself"
"At least you don't have to worry about rejection"
"Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting."

1. "I kind of doubt he sent a Ravener demon to her house because he wants to 'get back together,'"
"It wouldn't be my move, first the candy and flowers, then the apology letters, then the ravenous demon hordes. In that order."

You can read my City of Bones review HERE and let me know what you thought about The Mortal Instruments series, and these quotes!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment