Friday, July 2, 2010

Quotes 7.2.2010

Hopefully I'll get better at putting up quotes on a more regular basis... Here's the quotes this week from all Ally Carter books. In honor of the fact that I just finished Only the Good Spy Young, her sarcasm in writing is just amazing! I love it!

5.) ""Seriously," Macey snapped. "Go. Kiss. A baby"
"Can you believe her?" Preston asked, "Everytime she sees me, all she does is call me baby and talk about kissing."" (Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover, Ally Carter)

4.) ""Either we're a team or we aren't. Either you trust me or you don't." Hale took a step toward her. "What's it going to be, Kat?" It is an occupational hazard that anyone who has spent her life learning how to lie eventually becomes bad at telling the truth." (Heist Society, Ally Carter)

3.) "So I hear we get to go to town this weekend. Want to catch a movie or something?
--Z
P.S. That is, if Jimmy doesn't mind.

Translation: This weekend might be a good chance for us to see each other outside our school in a social environment, free of competetiton. I do not view other boys as threats, and I enjoy making them seem insignificant by calling them the wrong names." (Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy, Ally Carter)

2.) "I'm prepared for a lot of scary situations. After all, in the last year I'd been fake kidnapped once, almost truly kidnapped twice, targeted by one international terrorist organization and two incredibly cute boys. So, scary? Yeah, scary and I go way back." (Only the Good Spy Young, Ally Carter)

1.) "Number of empty Ben & Jerry's containers:3-two mint chocolate cookie, one plain vanilla (Who buys plain vanilla ice cream from Ben & Jerry's, anyway? Is there a greater waste?)" (I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You, Ally Carter)

Let me know what you thought of these quotes and Ally's books!

xoxo,
Shelbie

No comments:

Post a Comment