Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Quick Question for All of You

Hey Guys so I was stalking this really cool website called Page to Premiere which is a website that follows books as they go from the book to the big screen, and i realised that a lot of books are optioned being made into movies, here's a few: Before I Fall, Shiver, Wicked Lovely, Wings, Wake, Flipped, Beautiful Creatures, Hunger Games, Mortal Instruments, The Host, Gone, Perks of Being A Wallflower, Fallen, Gallagher Girls, Heist Society... just a note, these are OPTIONED so no need to get overly angry or excited just yet, because movies can be dropped just as fast as they got picked up.. which brings me to my question... is there a certain book or series that you would just die if it got made into a movie? Is there just no right way to play out the books the way they are so they work on the big screen?

Let me know, and sorry this wasn't exactly "quick" :)

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment