So, as we said before, the genre for this month is Romance. Here are some of my favorite books with lots of romance in them! Got any book suggestions for us? Feel free to comment!
1. How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation by Simone Elkeles
2. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (technically supernatural, but it has lots of romance!)
3. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
4. Pants on Fire by Meg Cabot
5. Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti (only romance some of the book, but it still fits.)
I'll make sure Shelbie adds her favorites too :)