Saturday, July 3, 2010

Have You Heard of Shelfari? / Two New Countdown Widgets!

Do you see the cool widget at the very bottom of the left hand side of the screen? The one that looks like a shelf? I was searching the web for bookie stuff and I came across this website, which is SO COOL, its called Shelfari and it lets you add books you read, are currently reading, and want to read to a virtual shelf, and if you have a blog you can upload that shelf right up onto it, like I have and Amanda should too! You can also have discussions on it, and if you're not sure if you should check out a book there's a button called "Should I read this?" where you can ask other people if they think that you'd like it! It also has settings and memorable quotes too! A very cool website that you can check out HERE

Also, If you haven't noticed which you probably haven't I added the countdown widgets for both Linger and for The Clockwork Angel so just scroll to the bottom to see how many days until the releases! Which I am SO EXCITED for!

Enjoy,

Shelbie

2 comments:

  1. I love Shelfari too! I post all my reviews there but I usually use the Goodreads widget.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's a goodreads widget? I love that website too!

    -Shelbie

    ReplyDelete