Sunday, July 18, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

Not very interesting IMM this week... but I just finished the book that I needed to read before I allowed myself to buy new books so I might go to the B&N tomorrow, which would make me very excited :)

Shelbie's Mailbox -

1. I got the contest books, so I have The Secret Life of Ashley Juergens (five of them! I'm soo excited for the upcoming contest!)

Amanda's Mailbox -

1. Tithe by Holly Black
2. Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols

Comment linking to your IMM and let me know what you thought of what you got in ours!

4 comments:

  1. Ashley Juergens diary is actually on my wish list, can't wait to see your giveaway and I love the show. Endless Summer also looks pretty good, I loved Forget You by Jennifer Echols.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tithe's background. Thinking of reading it for one of my challenges :)

    Enjoy!

    Lu'sBookBlog
    http://lusbookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice week - I really want to read Ashely's diary. Bet it's so funny. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three books look like great fun, hope you enjoy them all! :)

    Mine's here.

    ReplyDelete