Monday, July 5, 2010

Quotes 7.5.2010

Hey everyone, doing quotes early so I can go right to bed super duper early... I can't remember the last time I've even thought about going to bed this early, but I'm going to do them now because I'm trying to see how long I can go posting quotes daily. These are from The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells

5. "Thanks for the swim, you are a majestic swimmer"
"You talk a lot of crap, you know that?"
"Thank you for appreciating my verbal stylings"

4. "My mother's family is Scottish. I shouldn't even be in this climate. I should be out on the moors in the rain, with my brethren. In a kilt. With bagpipes."

3. I stared up at the stars and thought about light, how bright and powerful it had to be to travel so far, all the way across the galaxies to our eyes... Or maybe it was our eyes that were powerful. I'd never thought of it that way before.

2. "Nothing is certain, except for one thing."
"What's that?"
"If you don't have dreams, they wont come true."

1."I get it, you need your beauty sleep."
"Do I?"
"Well... you're a girl and all..."
"Thanks for telling me."

Let me know what you thought of these quotes and you can read my review of The Summer of Skinny Dipping HERE

g'night xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment