Saturday, July 3, 2010

Quotes 7.3.2010

In honor of my rant I thought I would do Elizabeth Scott quotes today. These will most likely be from the two books I actually liked, Something, Maybe and Perfect You. Enjoy!

5. "I told you we were meant to be," he says, still smiling, still so Finn, who was always here but who I just didn't see and now-- Well, now I kiss him."

4. "I'm so not interested in having to try and make something out of foil."
"What, you didn't like the poncho with wraparound leggings?"
"It was beyond hideou- wait a minute. You watch that show?"
"My mom loves it."
"But you're supposed to be sulking in the basement getting ready to light fires."
"What can I say? I'm a failure as a teenager. I watch TV with my mom."

3. "Cute" is one of those words people use when they know you're smart enough to realize "you've got so much personality" means "you're ugly."

2. "Darling, I'm going to tell you something important. Things end. People leave. And you know what? Life goes on. Besdes, if bad things didn't happen, how would you be able to feel the good ones?"

1. "Today Will was an ass for th 475th day in a row, he's so dreamy..."

Let me know your favourite Elizabeth Scott quotes and books in the comments!

xoxo,
Shelbie

No comments:

Post a Comment