Friday, July 16, 2010

Quotes 7.16.10

Haven't done quotes in a while! Here are Hush, Hush ones, I just finished and I bought Post-its at Target so I got actual quotes for you!

5. "I looked in your student file."
"I'm pretty sure that's illegal"
"There was nothing, not even immunization records."
"And your telling me this becaus you think I might cause an outbreak? Measles or Mumps?"

4. "Let me guess, you've got it in your mind that you can posess the dead. Maggots squirming in and out of your eyeballs... that might be carrying things to far..."
"That's why I keep you around, always seeing things on the positive side."

3. "Spending days keeping mortals out of danger could be fun. Depending on the mortal you're assigned."
"If you had the choice?"
"My answer depends on one very important distinction. Am I roaring drunk or have I completely lost my mind?"

2. "You have no idea what happened to Vee."
"Again, no."
"I don't believe you."
"Because you have trust issues. We've been over this."

1. "Give me a reason to trust you."
"Go ahead, but keep in mind that people change. The past doesn't."

And that concludes your Quotes, let me know what you thought of Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick and if you have any other qutes to contribute let me know!

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. What page is that last quote on? I LOVE that book and that quote.

    ReplyDelete