Sunday, July 4, 2010

Quotes 7.4.2010

Happy Independence Day for all of you in the US, for those of you not in the US, happy fourth of July! This is the longest I've lasted doing quotes every day! So I'm super excited about that, I don't really have a theme, so it's just going to be random. Be warned usually when I'm out of ideas I jump to the good old Mortal Instruments quotes, so we'll see what today brings!
*** Apperently I really wanted Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick quotes, because that's what they all are ***

5. "You smell good, too,” said Patch

"It’s called a shower.” I was staring straight ahead. When he didn’t answer, I turned sideways. “Soap. Shampoo. Hot water.”

"Naked. I know the drill."

4. "You possess other people's...bodies."
He accepted that statement with a nod.
"Do you want to possess my body?"
"I want to do a lot of things to your body, but that's not one of them"

3. "Cheshvan starts tonight," Rixon said, "What are you doing arsing around in a graveyard?"
"Thinking."
"Thinking?"
"A process by which I use my brain to make a rational decision."

2. "Before I forget, here's your homework. Where do you want me to put it?"
She pointed at the trash can. "Right there would be fine."

1. "For the first time all day I felt safe.
Except that Patch had cornered me in a dark tunnel and was possibly stalking me. Maybe not so safe."

Let me know what you thought of these quotes and Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment