Thursday, July 21, 2011

Book quotes: 7.21.11

Good afternoon everyone! Since I'm not ready to post another review yet, I figured I'd do a fun and easy quotes post, especially since I acquired some beautiful quotes from Maggie Stiefvater's Forever. Anyways, here are the quotes! Feel free to comment and share some of your favorite book quotes!

Some of this are funny, and some are more serious.

1. "People don't change who they are, they only change what they do with it." (Forever by Maggie Stiefvater, page 99)

2."There is no better taste than this: someone else's laughter in your mouth." (Forever by Maggie Stiefvater, page 78)

3. "It's so Minnesota out here. I hadn't realized." (Forever by Maggie Stiefvater) Okay, I only included this one because I'm a Minnesotan ,but so what?

4. "You had sex with Johnafter?" "I told you no, but I saw the promised land." (Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols, page 226)

5. "That was the thing. You just never knew. Forever was so many different things. It was always changing, it was what everything was really all about. It was twenty minutes, or a hundred years, or just this instant, or any instant I wished would last and last. But there was only one truth about forever that really mattered, and that was this: it was happening." (The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen, page 374)

6."I have an assignation in Soho this evening with a certain attractive someone." "Goodness, if you keep seeing Six-Fingered Nigel like this, he'll expect you to declare your intentions." (Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, page 117)

7."I'm dating Brandon." "Really?" "Yes!" "I'll print you a wallet card to whip out every time you need to say that, so you can save your voice." "Can you laminate it?" (Forget You by Jennifer Echols, page 164)

Those are the quotes for today, hope you enjoyed them!

Love always,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment