Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer of Sarah

So, I was reading some posts on The Story Siren's blog, which happens to be one of my favorites, when I came across this post. Basically, http://sarah-land.ning.com/ (Sarah-land) is a Sarah Dessen fan site. (The official one? Does anyone know?) They are having a 9 week countdown featuring all of Sarah Dessen's novels, starting with her first book, That Summer. For the first week, two signed copies of That Summer by Sarah Dessen are available to win. The first contest to win is on The Story Siren's website at www.thestorysiren.com. The second, is at the Sarah-land link above. For the Story Siren contest you simply have to fill out a form, but for the Sarah-land contest you must read the book and answer 15 questions. Unfortunately, I think the Sarah-land contest is over, but they are having a 9 week extravaganza, so you can enter for a new book next week! AND anyone who enters the contest will be put in a raffle to win a full set of Sarah Dessen's signed books. I don't know about you, but I am ready for a sarah fest! Enjoy!
Love always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment