Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quotes 5.11.10

The quotes today are brought to you by Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott of which I have just finished and LOVED my review should be up under the reviews tab today...

1) "Dear Diary: Will was an ass for the 467th day in a row. He's so dreamy."
(Elizabeth Scott, Perfect You)

2) "Will's trying to be funny, laugh so he'll shut up."
(Elizabeth Scott, Perfect You)

3) "Can I sit down?"
“Why?”
“Because when I eat standing up, people look at me funny.”
(Elizabeth Scott, Perfect You)

4) “My neighbor likes those, he’s six”
“Is that supposed to be some sort of insult? Because you’re the one discussing juice boxes with a six year old.”
(Elizabeth Scott, Perfect You)

5) “How could sitting and talking to him be so much harder than making out with him?”
(Elizabeth Scott, Perfect You)
xoxo,
Shelbie

No comments:

Post a Comment