Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quotes 5.8.10

I felt bad, but I didn't have time to update it yesterday! So heres two days worth to make up for it!
10: "She'll kill me if she finds you in here. Can you climb trees? Tell me you can climb a tree!"
(Hush, Hush, Becca Fitzpatrick)
9: “That is how fires start. With a spark. And I see the spark catching the wind.”
(A Great and Terrible Beauty, Libba Bray)
8: "I always channel my emotions into my work. That way I don't hurt anyone but myself.”
(The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins)
7: “But then she slammed a door handle into my gut. And when a girl does that to a boy,it means she likes him."
(Wake, Lisa McMann)
6: “Three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.”
(Pretty Little Liars, Sara Shepard)
5: "Kate, don't be like that. You know I only did so well because I yearn-see, SAT word- to follow you to college and steal your heart." "Uh-huh. Too bad for you I don't plan on attending clown college." He grinned. "Only you would ignore the incredibly sweet thing I just said." "Only you would describe one of your asinine comments as incredibly sweet."
(Perfect You, Elizabeth Scott)
4: "Cute" is one of those words people use when they know you're smart enough to realize "you've got so much personality" means "you're ugly."
(Perfect You, Elizabeth Scott)
3: "Tacos?" "Tacos?" I echoed. "Tomatoes, lettuce, cheese." "I know what a taco is!"
(Hush, Hush, Becca Fitzpatrick)
2: "What are you grinning at? Is the ceiling about to cave in on my head or something? You look like we're both on the verge of an enormous joke." “Katsa, only you would consider the collapse of the ceiling a good joke."
(Graceling, Kristin Cashore)
1: "Well now, Jack," Hastings said from the sidelines. "I'm afraid you've been beheaded. Not a good start."
(The Warrior Heir, Cinda Williams Chima)

xoxo,
Shelbie

No comments:

Post a Comment