Wednesday, June 30, 2010

LOTW 1: Top Ten Hunky Lovers


This week for my Top 10, I wasn't really sure what to do, but since I am re-reading The Truth About Forever I have been feeling totally love-y dove-y all day... So why not do my Top 10 Hunky Lovers? This will be a fun assignment :-)

10.) Robbie Jennings, Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging
9.) Joseph 'Seph' McCauley, The Wizard Heir
8.) Seth Mulo, Death by Bikini
7.) W. W. Hale the Fifth, Heist Society
6.) Finn, Something, Maybe
5.) Peeta Mellark, The Hunger Games
4.) Zachary 'Zach' Goode, Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy
3.) Wesley 'Wes' Baker, The Truth About Forever
2.) Patch Cipriano, Hush, Hush
1.) Jace Wayland, City of Bones

PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OF SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITES

xoxo,
Shelbie

No comments:

Post a Comment