Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (4)

Hey guys before I'll get into Waiting on Wednesday I just wanted to tell you that I saw the number of blog followers and my jaw DROPPED!! We almost have a hundred followers! Thank you so much for all of you that look at our blog and like it enough to follow us :) I just wanted to say that both me and Amanda really appreciate the love and support you guys give! :)

Okay, back to Waiting on Wednesday. Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, so if you want to join in on the fun, go there and leave a comment linking to your post!

Mine is I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
 Nine of us came here. We look like you. We talk like you. We live among you. But we are not you. We can do things you dream of doing. We have powers you dream of having. We are stronger and faster than anything you have ever seen. We are the superheroes you worship in movies and comic books—but we are real.
Our plan was to grow, and train, and become strong, and become one, and fight them. But they found us and started hunting us first. Now all of us are running. Spending our lives in shadows, in places where no one would look, blending in. we have lived among you without you knowing.
But they know.
They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
They killed them all.

I am Number Four.
I am next.
This book looks so intense and mysterious and good! It comes out next Tuesday and definitely on my to read NOW pile! :)

What are you Waiting on this lovely Wednesday? Comment linking to your post as I would love to read it and add to my ever growing to be read pile :)

Have a fantabulous day!

1 comment: