Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Teaser Tuesday 3

And another great Teaser Tuesday! Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB on Should Be Reading you should check that out for more great teasers! This teaser is from Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire which is my LAST book to read for school and I keep putting off reading it but I am GOING to start it today :)

"I'm not going to rob you or rape you. I just-wont-be ignored like that."

I have no idea what's happening but it sounds good! :) So I actually think that it got me excited for reading wicked! haha!

Comment with what you thought of this trailer and link to your trailers too!!

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is indeed a tease. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesdays-queen-pin.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about a teaser!! And you get to read this for school!? None fair! XD The books I had to read last year for school were just what you'd expect: BOR-RING!

    But alas, that is the nature of school to begin with.

    And OH! You've won an award! :D --> http://theauthoress-amelia.blogspot.com/2010/07/versatile-blogger-award.html Congrats!

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete