Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Quotes 7.7.2010

Hey guys! Today I'm doing Linger quotes. If you follow us on Twitter (which you should! there's a link over there <---) You would know I was angry because my family didn't have any post-its so I couldn't mark quotes! But I did find a few when I re-skimmed it :)

5. "Hi, sorry I'm naked."
"I'm Isabel. What are you doing in my house?"

4. "Didn't Doctor Carrotnose warn you I might act out if you kept ignoring me? Well this is me acting out!"

3. "Why aren't you a wolf right now Cole?"
"I wouldn't have met you otherwise."

2. "That bad?"
"Yeah, it's like you were eating an apple."
"Rematch?"

1. "I am, quite possibly, utterly incapable of making a decision that is not self serving in absolutely every way."
"I keep waiting for you to tell me something I don't already know."

Let me know what you thought of these quotes and the Linger review should be coming up the weekend before the book release unless you want it now.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment