Friday, July 23, 2010

A Quick Note!

Hey guys, Amanda here! So.... ever since we posted our first contest, we haven't posted much of anything. We've posted nothing. Don't worry, we're not deserting you! We've jsut been way sidetracked especially since we both have to read our books for our English summer reading project. BUT we have lots of fun stuff coming! I'll make sure to have my reviews for Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway and Endless Summer and The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols up ASAP. Now that I've finished my books for the July Challenge, Shelbie and I can focus on cool things we have set up for you guys next month! We're meeting tomorrow to plan stuff and make our IMM post, and we'll have lots of fun stuff coming up! So... basically, be patient and keep your eyes peeled for updates. Thank you!

Love always,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment