Saturday, July 17, 2010

On My Wishlist (3)

Yet another week of On My Wishlist, it hasn't really changed since I'm not allowing myself to buy new books 'til I'm done with my first summer reading project book (sometimes I want to punch the person whos brilliant idea it was to have kids to homework over summer >:[ ) Yeah, anyway to the wishlist and a happy topic :)

Shelbie's Wishlist -

1. The Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare

2. Unholy Ghosts - Stacia Kane

3. The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May and June - Robin Benway

4. Prophecy of the Sisters - Michelle Zink

5. Forget You - Jennifer Echols




Amanda's Wishlist-

1. White Cat by Holly Black

2. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (August 31st, 2010)

3. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (April 19, 2011)


(As you can see, I'm liking the author besties right now.)
Leave a comment linking to your wishlist and let us know if anything on our wishlist is also on yours!

9 comments:

  1. The books on your wishlist have some great covers.

    Mine's here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all of those books. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks there! I want to read The Secrets of April, May and June. My wish-list is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I just downloaded Unholy Ghosts for my Kindle, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. Every other book on your list is on mine too, except for the Echols book.

    My wishlist is here Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got Unholy Ghosts and I want all of those books too! Hope you get them all! Here's mine: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/07/on-my-wishlist-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea defintley want to read all of those. I may have to steal them at some point so if a stranger comes in your house think of it as a shadow and go back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay so when you sub-ed us Jenn your pic is different and you sorta freaked me out because i thought you were some random-o that was gonna break into my house! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impressive wish list!! All your titles look great. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete