Saturday, July 31, 2010

On My Wishlist (4)

I think this is the fourth we've done but I can't remember, but I felt like doing a post and remembered we have a meme today! :) This particular one is hosted by Book Chick City :) so click the link to check out other Wishlists! :)

Shelbie's Wishlist -

1. The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
2. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
3. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
4. The Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink

   
    
Amanda's Wishlist -

I'm not sure if Amanda can make this post as she is out of town, but you never know! :)

Commment with your wishlist's and CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR THE FANTASYFEST KICKOFF!!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!
xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Propehcy of the Sisters looks intriguing. I have been trying to win it, but I don't have any good luck...*Sighs* I hope that you get your books and you enjoy them. Here's mine Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete