Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Picture Perfect by Catherine Clark




Order # 081582

Name: Emily Matthias

Phone: Call me anytime!

Date: I’d love one!

Print Quantity:
Um, a billion? I need pictures of everyone and everything. It’s the Outer Banks—everything is photogenic here. Especially Blake. And Spencer.

Size:
3 x 5
4 x 6
5 x 7
8 x 10

They’re tall. And handsome. Oh, you mean the photos?

Film:
Color
B & W

Actually, yes, this summer would make an excellent movie.

Single/Double:
Starting the vacation single. But maybe I’ll find Prints Charming!



So, J.O. Gave me a different Catherine Clark book, Maine Squeeze, which I adored! So while I was at the B&N I thought I would pick up another book by her. Finally landing on this one, I decided to give it a try! And I loved it, maybe not quite as much as Maine Squeeze but pretty dang close!

The characters of Picture Perfect were all really cool, I loved that Emily wasn't whiny or needy she just kind of went with the flow, I loved Spencer because he was really funny and him and Emily had tons of chemistry together, I think the idea of the college friends getting together was so funny and I wished my family was like that. I loved all the parents and the supporting characters (Adam and Heather) the plot was great, of trying to find a vacation fling, but realizing that you wanted more than just a fling. Finally, as always it seems for a Catherine Clark novel, there is so much funny dialogue! I loved all the funny sayings that the kids had and the parents that were semi-clueless to what was going on. Overall, Picture Perfect makes a great summer read if you are just looking for a fun, quick read, without much major conflict or deep problem solving, but everybody (hopefully) likes that once in a while!

Characters:

Plot:

Writing:

Cover:

xoxo,

Shelbie

No comments:

Post a Comment