Monday, January 17, 2011

A Random Post about What is Happening Today

Happy MLK Jr Day!

I am off from school and just finished cleaning the tornado disaster area that was my bedroom. It's now all sparkly and new looking and will slowly decrease in disaster area by the next of my semi annual bedroom cleaning event. It's like clockwork.

I also happened to do quite a few other things that shall go up at some point later today...
Finished Nightshade (Review Coming)
Finished Review of 13 Little Blue Envelopes
Finished Review of One Night that Changes Everything
Finished Review of The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove
Finished Review of Dash and Lily's Book of Dares
Finished In My Mailbox post (so what if I'm a little late?)
Finished Picking the Final Contest Winner (and put up the post) (extra days to enter a contest never hurt anyone :) )
So yeah, you guys have some stuff to look out for. And we are one blog follower away from 200, can we fix this? Please????

Well, I'm going to go work on that heck ton list.

Catch up with you later!

xoxo,
Shelbie

No comments:

Post a Comment