Friday, December 10, 2010

LOTW 10: Five things I love when home sick

Hey guys! So it has been a long time since we have done a list of the week... so obviously it is not a list of the week anymore. But anyways... I'm home sick so I thought this list was fitting. So here's my list, and I have a fun question for you below!

1. A Good Book


There's nothing better than a good book when you have to stay in bed all day. Right now I'm reading Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (cute, shelbie is reading the sequel to my book!)

2. A cup of tea


When I'm home sick, I usually have a sore throat, cough, or headache. And I find that tea helps with all of those. I love mint tea with honey!

3. Fuzzy Socks or Slippers

They keep your feet nice and warm and just feel so nice!

4. A snuggly blanket



Who doesn't love snuggling with a blanket? I have the blue one in the picture above, and it is currently parked next to my teddy bear on my bed.

5. A Pillow Pet


To be fair... I don't actually have one of these yet, but I really want one! I asked for one for Christmas and really hope I get it. :)
Okay now for my question...
What type of books do you like to read when you're home sick?
Personally, I like something with a little romance and snark. Beautiful Creatures doesn't fit that description (at least not yet) but it's pretty dang good and I was already reading it so... yeah. Anyways, leave your anwers below!
Love always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment