Sunday, December 5, 2010

In My Mailbox (9)

Bonjour mes Amis!

It's Sunday, and time for what I got In My Mailbox, I actually have some interesting stuff this week, if you would like to do one also, link it at The Story Siren and make sure to comment below with links to your mailbox!!

Begged to Get in my Mailbox:


- None -


Borrowed from Someone/the Library:

The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold (GoodReads/Amazon)
Wicked: Witch & Curse by Nancy Holder and Debbie ViguiƩ (GoodReads/Amazon)

Stole from the Bookstore (Just Kidding!):

- None -

What's in your mailbox?

xoxo,
Shelbie

4 comments:

  1. Oh I have wicked I've actually been reading it for quite some time I have like a 100 and something pages left I need to finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you are funny. I didn't steal any from the Bookstore either, guess that's why I'm completely broke! Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked: Witch & Cursed sounds really good! I'm having a Last Sacrifice Giveaway if your interested. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete