Friday, December 3, 2010

Book Blogger Hop 8

It's time for another meme! This one is one I love because we get to go see a whole bunch of new blogs that I never knew existed added to all of our wonderful followers that comment too :)


If you want to sign up go to http://www.crazy-for-books.com/ and sign the linky then answer the question in a post on your own blog! Don't forget to link here too, in case I accidently skip over your link on the website :)

Question:

"What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?"
Shelbie's Answer:
Alright, I might get some crap for this, but I didn't like Mockingjay, the third book in The Hunger Games trilogy very much. I felt like the story that I loved from the first two books changed too drastically for my liking. My review was really vague about the whole thing, which I really didn't like, but for those books I wanted people to decide things for themselves, you know?
What about you? Comment below with your answer to the question!

3 comments:

  1. I liked Mockingjay. I don't know if I loved it, but I found it fitting to the series.

    Your newest follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of agree with you on MOCKINGJAY. I love the series as a whole, but MJ was not my favorite of the books.

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a bit let down by Mockingjay myself. You're not alone!

    ReplyDelete