Friday, August 20, 2010

Vacation announcement!

Hola people! So.... I (Amanda) am going to be gone on vacation starting tomorrow. I'm not sure if this will affect my blogging or not, because I might still have internet. But I might not. Anyways, just wanted to say that starting tomorrow I will not be home until the 29th. Shelbie will be here, and blogger has a wonderful thing called scheduled posts, so this does not meant the Fantasyfest festivities are over. Very much on the contrary. We have one more giveaway on Sunday, the Ultimate Swag Bag giveaway goes until the end of the month, and we have another guest post, some reviews, and an author interview with Cassandra Clare coming up. So, the festivities are NOT over! Unfortunately, this means prizes will not be sent out until the last week of August or first week of September, because Shelbie and I have to get together to mail them. But we will mail them ASAP when I get home. And then you can enjoy your lovely books and swag :) Anyways, I'm going to finish some stuff up today, be off to a party tonight (Happy 16th Birthday M!!!!!), and off to Lake Superior (Madeline Island, woot!) tomorrow morning.

Make sure to participate in our festivities while I'm gone :)

Love always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment