Friday, September 14, 2012

Book Blogger Hop (15)

Book Blogger Hop

Since we are getting back into the swing of things we thought it would be fun to start doing the book blogger hop again over at Crazy For Books in order to connect with some other book blogs.

This week's question is:

Highlight one of your favorite reviews from the past month!

One of my favorite reviews this past month was by Amanda for Beneath the Glitter by Elle and Blair Fowler. Amanda, Shelbie, and I actually got to meet Elle and Blair last weekend which was really fun and part of the reason I like that review. I also liked how Amanda discussed the use of a writing partner and their effect on the book.

That's my answer, and I would love to hear what your favorite review from the past month is on our blog!

XOXO,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment