Friday, November 26, 2010

Book Blogger Hop 7

It's time for another meme! This one is one I love because we get to go see a whole bunch of new blogs that I never knew existed added to all of our wonderful followers that comment too :)

If you want to sign up go to http://www.crazy-for-books.com/ and sign the linky then answer the question in a post on your own blog! Don't forget to link here too, in case I accidently skip over your link on the website :)
Question:
What is your favourite book cover?
Shelbie's Answer:
Oh god, I have a whole bunch of them. One of my absolute favourites are the covers of Hush, Hush, and Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick. Oh my GOSH those covers are beautiful. I love how it's black and white, and the only color comes from the red in the feather. I also love the storm in the background. It's just beautiful!
What is your favourite book cover?

xoxo,
Shelbie

4 comments:

  1. I agree -- both Hush, Hush and Crescendo have really striking covers. Nice choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are two of my favorite covers too :)

    www.manda-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these covers. I'm your newest follower :)
    -Caroline, Words & Whispers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree!!! This is a great cover.

    Happy Hop from a new follower!

    ReplyDelete