Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Amanda is finally back on blogger....

Hi guys! So if you haven't noticed, I haven't done anything on the blog for basically the past 11 or 12 days. (Thank you vacation and back to school stuff!) BUT I'm fixing this. I owe you guys some reviews because I have read some mighty fine books lately :) Shelbie already mentioned that we'll be focusing on school.... so I won't reiterate that. Just saying, no fantastic Fantasyfest anytime soon! Anyways, I'm back. And boy did I miss Blogger. I'm not going to make any promises as to how many reviews or other things I'm going to put up.... but I am going to start actually doing stuff again.


Also, did anyone buy Clockwork Angel yet? It came out yesterday and I am SO PSYCHED! I still don't have it yet... that's what happens when you're 15 and it'd b quite illegal to take the car to the local B&N. Hoping to do that today... but maybe not. How do you guys like Clockwork Angel so far? I don't want spoilers. Just want to know your favorite character so far or if you're on team Jem or Team Will.

Anyways.... I'm back :) And it is very nice to be back.

So..... yeah.

Love always,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment