Sunday, April 10, 2011

In My Mailbox 14

Hey everyone! It's Sunday, and time for what I got In My Mailbox, if you want to do this too link it at The Story Siren and make sure to comment below with links to your mailbox!

In My Mailbox
Enclave by Ann Aguirre (Goodreads/Amazon)
Bought

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (who didn't?) (Goodreads/Amazon)

Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt (Goodreads/Amazon)

Borrowed

- None -

That's it! I had a pretty chill book week this week. Make sure to comment below with links to your mailbox!

xoxo,
Shelbie

2 comments:

  1. I haven't received my copy of City of Fallen Angels yet .. =( I hope you'll love it !!
    Enclave seems really good too !!
    I'm goind to take a look at the blurb of Aces Up ;)
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who didn't? Me. XD I really should read book three first I guess. I have a real love-hate relationship with the Mortal Instruments books.

    Happy reading!

    -Amelia
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete