Friday, December 10, 2010

Priscilla the Great by Sybil Nelson

Release Date: 12/15/10
Age Group: Middle Grade
Overall:


If you think your middle school years are awkward and traumatic, try going through them with fire shooting out of your fingers!

Hey, I’m Priscilla and all I want is to be a normal seventh grader. That’s hard enough with an older brother annoyingly obsessed with Christina Aguilera, mischievous baby twin brothers who could scare the sin off of Satan, and parents more puzzling than a Rubik’s cube in the Bermuda triangle.

But when psycho, genetically enhanced assassins start trying to kill me and my family, being normal is downright impossible.


Hey yall, I feel like I haven't done a review in forever.


First of all, I think I was a little bit over the target audience for this book, Pricsilla is in seventh grade and I'm in the middle of being a sophomore in High School, so keep that in mind when reading my review.

With that in mind, I really enjoyed this book, more than I thought I would, Priscilla was a spunky funny main character, and I enjoyed the supporting characters too, especially Christina Aguilera singing older brother Josh and the plot was verydeveloped and entertaining.

Overall, very good, I'm giving it to Amanda's brother for Christmas (shhh... don't tell him!)

Characters:
Plot:
Writing:
Ending:

xoxo,
Shelbie

1 comment: