Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Best Continued Series

We have another favorite/award for you guys today!

Today's award is Best Continued Series

Amanda's Favorite Continued Series is:

Mockingjay (from the Hunger Games series) by Suzanne Collins




And Shelbie's Favorite Continued Series is:



Crescendo (from the Hush, Hush sries) by Becca Fitzpatrick
These are our favorite continued series from 2010, what are yours? What do you think of our favorites? Leave comments below.

xoxo and love always,
Shelbie and Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read The Hunger Games series yet but I read Crescendo recently and I have to say I was underwhelmed by the continuation. Still interested in reading the next installment but not jumping for joy over it.

    My favourite series continuation from this year was Captivate by Carrie Jones. I felt that Need was all right but I was hooked in the sequel. It was definitely a vast improvement.

    ReplyDelete