Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Guest Post: Jenny from Supernatural Snark

Hi Everyone!

I’m so excited to share with you the books I’ve loved in 2010 and the ones I absolutely cannot wait for in 2011 (well the first half of 2011 anyway)! I have a couple main genres I read and review, so I broke my favorites into those categories. I’ll try not to go overboard and list every book I’ve read this year and every release coming out next year, but I make no promises;) I can’t wait to see what everyone else has loved and is waiting for!

2010

Paranormal Young Adult
Matched by Ally Condie
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy
Lover Mine by J.R. Ward
Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill
The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook
Alpha by Rachel Vincent
Double Cross by Carolyn Crane
City of Ghosts by Stacia Kane
Venom by Jennifer Estep
Dead, Undead or Somewhere in Between by J.A. Saare

2011

Paranormal Young Adult
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy
This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward
Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill
Drink Deep by Chloe Neill
Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
Tangled Threads by Jennifer Estep

No comments:

Post a Comment