Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome September!

It's September 1st! How weird is that? I had orientations today and it was so weird to say "See you on Tuesday!" School. On Tuesday. I need to get back to a normal sleeping schedule.

A few random things I don't know where to put, so I'll insert them here:
  1. We have a formspring now! If you have questions for us you can ask them HERE
  2. We have a YouTube too... that one is right HERE

Thats it for the random. Now to what this post was actually supposed to be about: the first of September entitles a new month and along with that a new Genre of the Month. If you haven't noticed already, the Genre of the Month is always located at the top of the website under the header. Just in case you forget what it is :)

So this month we are doing Books into Movies. I know it's technically not a typical genre but I thought it would be fun to do anyway. :)

Okay, now you can either read books that are already films or books optioned for fims. If you aren't totally sure what books to pick here's a couple websites I found helpful:

The Five Books I (Shelbie) am Planning to Read:

  1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  2. Beautiful Creature by Kami Garcia and Magaret Stohl
  3. Fallen by Lauren Kate
  4. Hoot by Carl Hiaasen
  5. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Happy September! What are you going to read for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment