Sunday, September 19, 2010

An Idea....

I thought long and hard about what to do when school is ruling my life and I cant read and review as much as I would like to.

This is what I came up with... but I need your help sorting out the deets.

Either every week or every other week (let me know how often you want me to do this please!) I'll post a review about what's happening in my life at the moment, some of my favourite stuff... and other random things on my mind... and maybe eventually you guys will adopt this and whatever day we pick to put these up, will be a day where we can find out what's going on in everyone's life at the moment.

There will be a poll at the bottom of this post, where you can let me know if you like it or not, and we'll go from there.

Sound cool?

So go forth and tell me your opinion and I will get to writing my first post which will go up right after this.



Thank you for your feedback and support!

xoxo,
Shelbie

No comments:

Post a Comment