Friday, October 15, 2010

Quotes 10.15.2010

Wow! I realised that I haven't done quotes since dinosaurs roamed the Earth and I think it's about time I started them again, actually, I think its time I started posting again. But I won't bore you with the details in this post because right after I am doing an explaining post :) So... here we go!

These quotes are all from The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan, who is practically my hero when it comes to writing, and naturally I was the first in line for his new book ;) review coming soon!!

5. "Reinforcements, Hedge told me an extraction squad was coming for us."
"Extraction squad? That sounds painful."

4. "That's the symbol of Vulcan isn't it?"
"Vulcan? What are you talking about? I don't even LIKE Star Trek."

3. "Hardship, monsters, terrible suffering. Possibly none of you will come back alive."
"Oh. I mean... Oh, cool! Suffering? I love suffering! Let's do this."

2. "You named him Festus? You know in Latin, 'festus' means 'happy'? You want us to ride off to save the world on Happy the Dragon?"

1. "You are about to see the Grand Canyon. Try not to break it. The skywalk can hold the weight of seventy jumbo jets, so you featherweights should be safe out there. If possible, try to avoid pushing each other over the edge, as that would cause me extra paperwork."

Well, That's all for now!

tootles!
Shelbie

No comments:

Post a Comment