Friday, October 15, 2010

Quicky Random Post Explaining Stuff

I'm so creative when it comes to naming titles. It's insane. lol

This is just a random post talking about a few things that are gonna be a little bit different.... I don't think it'll be terribly noticable but I wanted to formally annouce some stuff :)

1.) If for some reason you haven't noticed, Amanda and I don't update the blog a whole lot anymore and that is simply because there isn't enough time in the day to do all the things that I want to get done, like reading, and when I haven't read anything I feel awkward posting random stuff... so if anyone has any suggestions to what to do when I don't have time I would absolutely love it (and you!) if you posted them in the nifty comments section at the bottom of this post. :)

2.) That transitions wonderfully to my next point. I am discontinuing the personal blog thing. The thing is that u feel extremely awkward when I'm only posting about myself and I would feel less awkward if it was sort of a blogger thing where someone posts with their version of the post, but seeing as no one did that I just sort of felt like I just kept talking about myself. If you liked them post it in the wonderful comments section mentioned above and if a lot of people like those posts then I guess I'll keep doing them, but it just seemed weird that all the posts were about me... you know?

I think that's it! Look forward to more posts this week!

xoxo,
Shelbie

No comments:

Post a Comment