Sunday, June 19, 2011

Quotes 6.19.2011

Oh my gosh guys, do any of you remember doing this? I do and I forgot how much I loved posting quotes. There might be some repeats because I haven't done these since August of 2010 but you can look up the rest of the quotes by clicking the "Fun Stuff" tab, and then clicking "Quotes".

Alright so I think that's it for the intro that for me always takes up like a page :) onto the quotes!

5.) "Why do girls always feel like they have to apologize for giving an opinion or taking up space in the world? Have you ever noticed that?" (Beauty Queens, Libba Bray)
4.) "Time to switch to decaf, princess. If you're going to shriek at every bogey that jumps out and says 'boo', you'll be exhausted before we reach the edge of the woods." (The Iron King, Julie Kagawa)
3.) "At least she had a clear picture of what the Lying Game was now: Girl Scouts for psychopaths." (The Lying Game, Sara Shepard)
2.) "Only the man who has known freedom can define his prison." (Catherine Fisher, Incarceron)
1.) "Changing is what people do when they have no options left." (Holly Black, Red Glove)
Make sure to leave a comment if you enjoy these posts, and I'll keep doing them :)

xoxo,
Shelbie

1 comment:

  1. Love these. :D
    Incarceron was one of my favorite books.

    You have excellent taste! <3

    ReplyDelete