Thursday, September 1, 2011

This is just an update post, but it has Fantasyfest 2011 information, so you might want to read.

Hi, my name is Shelbie and recently I've been rejecting my baby (this blog) for a multitude of different reasons that all add up to equal I'm procrastinating............. :)


I have to do a TON of reviews I'm so behind and I am terribly sorry for getting so behind. 


Here is a list of reviews that will go up soon (hopefully)

  • Are You Going to Kiss Me Now? by Sloane Tanen 
  • Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
  • Fat Cat by Robin Brande
  • Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
I think that's it. So I suppose I've been farther behind. 

However that brings me to topic number two.

Amanda and I are planning to have a second annual fantasyfest, our last one was in August of 2010 and it was a big hit. We were going to do it again but do to the fact that we've both been behind on things we have to do (especially with the blog) we were unable to get it ready in time for August.

So we decided to push it back to September, which seeing as it is the first of September and we have planned next to nothing out, I think it is safe to say that we won't be having it then either. 

So now Fantasyfest 2011 will be held in October. Which sort of makes sense with Halloween and stuff of that nature :)

But, we actually need your help with that part.

We need bloggers to help with Fantasyfest! It's a great way to interact with new people, possibly get more followers, and just have an awesome time in general. If you would like to help us out with Fantasyfest (and I hope you do!), please fill out the form below.





Any blog can participate, in fact we encourage all different types to enter so we can have a variety.


So, please fill out the form if you would like to be an official participant in Fantasyfest 2011, and I'm going to write some of the posts I'm behind on :)


xoxo,
Shelbie

No comments:

Post a Comment