Saturday, August 6, 2011

In My Mailbox 16 (Vlog)

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren where book bloggers share what they got in their mailbox for the past week.

Here is Amanda's for this week! (Shelbie is out of town.)




Book covers not shown in video:



Bought:

The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Epic Fail
by Claire LaZebnick

For Review:
Sinexia: The Mark of Perillius by Atonus L. Perry
Anathema (Cloud Prophet #1) by Meg Jensen (ebook)
Charlie Woodchuck is a Minor Niner by Dalya Moon (ebook)

From RAK:
The Demon's Covenant (Demon's Lexicon #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan + goodies!

Hereafter by Tara Hudson (ebook)
Ripple by Mandy Hubbard (ebook)
Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski (ebook)
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (ebook)
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen (ebook)
Abandon by Meg Cabot (ebook)
Matched by Ally Condie (ebook)

From Paperbackswap:
Witch and Wizard by James Patterson

From Netgalley:
Ashfall by Mike Mullin (publisher is Tanglewood)
The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees (publisher is Harlequin)
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey (publisher is HarperCollins)
Tris and Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison (publisher is Egmont USA)

Thank yous and blogs/ sites mentioned:

Thank you to Meg Jensen and Dalya Moon for sending copies of your ebooks
Thank you to Tracee from Pump Up Your Book for sending a review copy of Sinexia

Thank you to Sarah @ The Book Life for The Demon's Covenant + goodies for RAK!

Thank you to Maricar of Darkplume and Alyssa for ebooks for RAK!

Websites/blogs:

Isalys and Vanessa of Book Soulmates: hosts of RAK
Paperbackswap
Netgalley

11 comments:

  1. Todd is so cute! My dog is too big to sit on my lap like that.

    I have also been waiting for months to read The Near Witch. I'm going to try to get to that one fairly soon. Nice IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your vlog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Epic Fail! I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul. I also have some of those books from Netgalley, need to get to them soon. They all look fantastic. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy 'The Near Witch'. I want to read it, too. I hear it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Ten Things We DId!!! And Sarah Dessen is one of my favorite authors!! I hope you enjoy all you got!

    Here's my IMM! Happy reading!

    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you got a lot of really great books. Hope you enjoy them!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matched is sooooo good. I absolutely loved it and I cannot wait for the next book to be out in the series. *g* I've been meaning to pick up a copy of What Happened To Goodbye by Sara Dessen too and I've been dying to get started on The Demon's Lexicon series. ;)

    Great IMM! I am definitely following your blog, you're entirely too cute for words.

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My In My Mailbox!
    Tweet Me!
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. jessica and soulunsung - thanks for following!

    Liz- I also have a big dog (Golden Retriever) who, now that we have a puppy, also thinks he's a lap dog.

    - Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep you are linked and check out the blog tomorrow and you will see how much I liked by books :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got a ton of great books!!! I can't wait to read Cold Kiss! =D

    ReplyDelete