Friday, July 1, 2011

2011 Beach Reads Summer Challenge

Hey guys! So if you didn't know... the Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile is hosting this year's Beach Reads Challenge!

What is this challenge, you ask? It is a challenge that runs from July 1st to August 31st encouraging you to read! And there are plenty of amazing prizes involved.

So how many books am I shooting for?
Well I'm shooting for the Dolphin level, which is 12 books. But hopefully, I'll read lots more than that! There are loads of books I plan on reading... but I can't list them off the top of my head, so I guess you'll see when I post my reviews!

Anyways, if you're interested in this challenge just go to the Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile's blog and sign up.

Also, there's a cool button that goes with it, but ours is on the bottom of our blog because it wouldn't fit on the side.

So that's it, go have fun and read!

Love always,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment