Saturday, February 12, 2011

I shall be on temporary leave.

Bonjour mes amis.

In case you haven't noticed (though you probably have seeing as we've had a significant lack of blog posts ie. none) I have been insanely busy over the past week with finals, and I took the ACT for the first time today (so overwhelming), but hopefully we will be back on track soon!

I feel like this is a good time to inform all of you that soon won't be too soon as I am leaving later today for Mexico. Yay!! Breaking out the flip-flops and not a flurry of snow in sight! I am quite overjoyed. I have various books to read while lounging on the beach so you can expect reviews up when I get back after I finish the mountainous amounts of homework that will no doubt pile up by the time I return *cries*.

I hope you all enjoy times in your respective cities that (hopefully) are no where near as cold and dreary as the frozen tundra of Minnesota.

Au revior!
Shelbie

No comments:

Post a Comment